Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ardour

Alternative Name:None
Years of Released: 2004
Status: English Scan (ongoing) / Raw (ongoing)
Author(s): Wu Rou Xuan
Genre(s): Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo

Summary
Ardour is the biggest pop group there is right now. All of the members are hot guys that all the girls are going crazy for nowadays. Lian is a normal student who sorta watches MTV from time to time. But she has a father who works for a broadcasting company and now her friends who are big Ardour fans are asking her to go to her father and try to get autographs from the members of Ardour. But the thing is, she has no idea what these guys even look like.

Web links:
English Scan Online / Chinese Raw Online

5 comments:

Eden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eden said...

I wonder when will there be more?

Farah said...

I love this manwha, I can't wait until it is completely translated...I just can't get enough of it...I hope the ending is as awesome as the manwha so far...I would be really disappointed if there was a bad ending....Love the characters, but I would also like to know how many volumes it is and when will there be new raws? Thank u for posting it though...

Anonymous said...

hello


I really like this manga. Is there any one translating the raw chapters

Anonymous said...

This manga makes my heart beat so fast i fell like i am gonna get heartattack :D

Post a Comment